Sign in or
Check out these quick and easy to read facts on some of your favorite stars!
Enjoy these quick facts on Shailene Woodley, our beautiful Amy Juergens!
- She shares her birthday with many celebrities such as Edward Asner and American Idol's Ace Young.
- Shailene is represented by the Savage Agency.
- Shailene is against environmental littering.
- She enjoys singing, acting, swimming, running, being with friends and going to the mall in her spare time.
- She attended Valley View Middle School.
- Her favorite actors are Jake Gyllenhall and Ewan McGregor. Her favorite actresses are Reese Witherspoon and Marcia Gay Harden.
Shailene's favorite sport to watch is ice hockey and her favorite sport to play is basketball.
Her favorite tv shows are Kyle XY, House, and Prison Break.
Shailene's favorite movies are Dirty Dancing, Moulin Rouge, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black PearlRent. and
- Shailene had never ridden on a horse until working on the set of Felicity: An American Girl Story.
- In 2006, she was nominated the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special (Comedy or Drama) - Leading Young Actress for Felicity: An American Girl Adventure (2005).
- In 2005, Shailene was nominated the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special - Leading Young Actress for A Place Called Home (2004).
- Shailene Woodley's big break came from playing the popular American Girl character, Felicity Merriman, in the 2005 holiday TV movie Felicity: An American Girl Adventure.
Enjoy some great quotes as well!
- (On her role as a pregnant teenager in "The Secret Life of the American Teenager")
Shailene: When I first heard I got the part, I said, "Yay, I get to wear the fat suit!"
- (On Felicity in Felicity: An American Girl Story)
Shailene: My character wasn't really one of the girls that would have etiquette lessons, but it was cool to learn how to curtsy and stuff.
- (On advice for acting)
Shailene: Don’t start acting because it is the cool thing to do or because you want to be famous. Start acting if you feel that is what’s right for you. Start acting if you believe in your heart that you are a good actor. You also need to be dedicated, otherwise you won’t get anywhere.
- (On her favorite actors)
Shailene: I have a lot of respect for Dakota Fanning. I think she has lots of pressure on her and does a truly amazing job in every single work she does. There are many good actors out there. I think William Mapother is pretty amazing.
Check out these Molly Ringwald (Anne Juergens) quick facts.
- In 2008 Molly can be heard as the voice of the Brawny paper towel commercial.
- Molly married her daughter Mathilda's father, writer Panio Gianopoulos, in 2007.
- Starting in Fall 2006, Molly played Charity in the Sweet Charity tour, which extended across many venues including San Jose, Houston, and Denver.
- Molly began her theater career at 10 years old when she played Annie at the Curran Theater in San Francisco.
- Molly married her long time fiancé, Valery Lameignère, on July 28, 1999, but they have since divorced.
- Molly was romantically linked with Beastie Boy Adam Horovitz in the mid 1980s.
- Molly's trademark is her red hair.
- Molly stands at 5'8".
- In December 2004, Molly starred in Modern Orthodox at the Dodger Theatres in New York City.
- In August 2004, Molly appeared as Sally in "When Harry Met Sally" at the Haymarket Theatre, London.
- In April 2003, Molly starred in a Broadway production of Enchanted April as Rose.
- At the beginning of Molly's film collaboration with John Hughes, she was driving a silver VW Rabbit convertible. By the time it ended with Pretty in Pink, she was driving a white BMW.
- Molly is a book reviewer for the Hartford Courant newspaper in Connecticut, and writes entertainment profiles for the Westchester Journal News.
- Molly made the cover of Time magazine in 1986.
- Molly's measurements: 34C-24-35.
- Molly's parents owned a cafeteria in Downtown Los Angeles.
- Molly is a former Brat-packer.
- Molly studied at the Lycee Francaise School in Los Angeles.
- Molly is listed as one of twelve "Promising New Actors of 1984" in John Willis' Screen World, Vol. 36.
- Molly's first acting break was as Kate in the West Coast production of "Annie".
- Molly's family, dad, Bob; mom, Adele; older sister, Beth; older brother, Kelly.
- Molly judged the Tropfest film festival 2000 in Australia.
- Molly nabbed the #1 spot on VH1's 100 Greatest Teen Stars.
- Molly gave birth to first child with Panio Gianopoulos: Mathilda Ereni, born 22 October 2003 in New York City. "Ereni" (eeh-ree-nee) means "Peace" in Greek.
- Molly turned down the lead role in "Pretty Woman".
- Molly has said in the past that she was considering doing a sequel to Sixteen Candles.
- Molly is fluent in French.
- Molly released an album at the age of 6 entitled, "I Wanna Be Loved By You, Molly Sings.
- Molly turned down the Lea Thompson role in "Some Kind of Wonderful." This ended her working relationship with film producer John Hughes.
- Molly auditioned for one of the lead roles in "Ghost." The character she was tested for was ironically named Molly. (That part ultimately went to Demi Moore, a fellow member of the so-called Brat Pack)
& these quotes...
- Molly: "I just did in my early twenties what most did when they were teenagers, being free and exploring and making mistakes, but I did it in France. I did it privately."
- Molly: "You never know when you read a script how it's going to turn out because so much depends on the collaboration between people. If I'd been in some of the movies I turned down, maybe they wouldn't have been a success."
- Molly: "When I was a little kid I thought I would grow up to be black and sing jazz in nightclubs."
- Molly: "I've been called the Women's Auxiliary of the Brat Pack."
- Molly: "I don't really believe in regret. I think you can always learn from the past, but I wouldn't want a different life."
- Molly: "People forget the feeling of having to go to school on Monday and take a test in physics that you don't understand at all."
Take advantage of these Mark Derwin facts! (Mr. Juergens)
- Mark appeared on Days of Our Lives once for a week. His character, however, was dead the entire time!
- Mark is close friends with his former on-screen sister Jocelyn Seagrave, who played "Julie" on Guiding Light. She even set him up on his first date with wife Alecia, who is also an actress.
- Mark has appeared in television commercials for Post Grape Nuts, Nike, and Toyota. However, the Toyota spot never aired.
- Before becoming an actor Mark held many jobs including: carpenter, telemarketer, truck driver, construction worker, janitor, and IBM employee.
- Mark studied acting with actor Michael LaGuardia and says that LaGuardia helped him to develop confidence and faith in himself.
- In 1992 Mark won a Soap Opera Digest Award in the category of "Hottest Male Star" for his work on Guiding Light. In 2000 he won another Soap Opera Digest Award, this time in the category of "Favorite Couple," which he shared with his One Life to Live co-star, Erika Slezak.
- Mark is known as "The Fiesta Man" in Mexico, where he appeared in several television commercials for Fiesta Cigarettes. The gig made him $1440 total.
- Mark has two siblings, one brother and one sister.
- Mark says a producer once told him that he needed to start using Rogaine, to which he responded, "Worry about your own scalp, buddy!"
- Mark was named "Outstanding Performer of the Week" by Soap Opera Weekly magazine for his work on One Life to Live in their September 17, 2001 issue.
- Mark attended the State University of New York at Cobleskill. Unfortunately, after one semester, he and a few friends were kicked out, although he has yet to reveal why.
- Mark played basketball while in high school but says he quit the team because he didn't "see the value of scrimmages." He calls that time the "beginning of my rebel years."
- Mark's mother was an actress and his father was a singer. Both of his parents were from Ireland.
- In 1993, Mark was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award in the category of "Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series" for his work on the CBS soap opera Guiding Light. He lost to David Canary of All My Children.
- In 1995, Mark and his then Guiding Light co-star, Beth Ehlers, appeared in the video for Reba McEntire's song "And Still". He and Beth were dating at that time.
- Mark once dated actress Gina Tognoni. Ironically, both have appeared on the CBS soap opera Guiding Light, although not at the same time.
- After Mark left the cast of The Young & The Restless his former cast mates sent him a pair of boxer shorts with the faces of the Y&R cast silk screened on them.
- Mark has a "Bacon Number" of 2.
He was in The Minus Man with John Vargas.
John was in Only When I Laugh with Kevin Bacon.
Plus these quotes...
- Mark: I'm a big optimist. Negative thinking is such a waste of time. I have a friend who's a real pessimist. I said to him once, 'You know what your problem is? Your glass is always half empty.' And he said, 'No it's not. It's just not big enough.' My God, that is the ultimate pessimist. Some people feel the need to worry. I don't. Maybe I'm irresponsible, but I just refuse to deal with things like that. Why worry?
- Mark: I'm an Irish Catholic boy. I go to church every Sunday; I always have. There was a time when I'd go just to watch a certain girl I liked, or because it was only an hour out of my life, or whatever. But I started listening and believing and it helped a lot; it gave me a great deal of confidence.
- Mark: I've based my whole career on not giving a crap what people think. I have enough confidence in myself that it's like ... 'why would I care?'
Now you can read these facts on Ricky....Daren Kagasoff!
- Daren's favorite comfort food is pizza.
- Daren's mother is a designer.
- Daren says he would most like to meet Ashton Kutcher, and have the same career path as him.
- Daren says he does not like using ringtones because they freak him out, so his phone is always on vibrate.
- Daren is of Russian descent.
- Daren says that he would like to celebrate his 21st birthday in Vegas.
- Daren says his ideal girl would be someone really intelligent and be able to keep a steady conversation. Somebody that always keeps him thinking. And that he could learn something from.
- Daren loves watching Keeping up with the Kardashians since his friend Rob appears on the show.
- Daren's iPod playlist includes: Electro music and some Jack Johnson.
- Daren's first job was working for his dad. He is a hotel diamond dealer, so he'd go down there and answer the phones and run his errands.
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager was only Daren's fifth or sixth audition after he finished his acting classes.
- Daren landed the lead role in a community theater production of Suburbia but it got terrible reviews.
- Daren said one of the worst grades he ever got was a 15% on one of his finals.
- Daren is a former star high school baseball player.
- Daren said he was most excited to work with Molly Ringwald, he screamed when he found out that she would be staring in The Secret Life if the American Teenager with him.
- Daren's favorite hobby is playing golf.
- Daren's favorite theatre is Sherry Theatre in North Hollywood, because it's where he started his acting career.
- Daren's favorite food is the mashed potatoes at Chaya Brasserie in LA.
- Daren's nickname is D-Kag.
- Daren is a Lakers fan.
- Daren's favorite television show is Californication.
- Ironically, during one of his first auditions he was hand-picked for the role as "Ricky" by Brenda Hampton, the creator of 7th Heaven, among hundreds of actors.
- It was during Daren's attendance at San Fransisco State University that he decided he wanted to become an actor
- He attended high school at Montclair College Prep in Panorama City, CA.
- Daren has two siblings, older brother Justin and younger sister Natalie.
- His favorite clothing store is American Rag.
As well as a cool quote!
Daren: (on his most embarrassing moment) My freshman year in high school, I was playing ball and we were practicing before a game and this pop up came real high up in the air, in the sun and I lost it.... and it hit me right in the you know what. It's very rare for that to happen with a fly ball, usually it happens with a ground ball. Everyone there couldn't believe I'd do something like that, it was pretty funny.
We also hope you enjoy this Ben Trivia...straight from Ken Baumann.
- Kenny modeled in print ads for Dillard's and JC Penney, and appeared in a T-Mobile commercial.
- Kenny went to the Wylie Independent School District.
- Kenny is 5' 10" (1.78 m) tall.
- More movie credits:
Spring Break '83 (2008)
Wolves in the Woods (2006)
The Other Mall (2006)
Don't Ask (2005)
Riding the 9 (2003)
- Kenny's mother, Vicki Baumann, is an acting coach. Kenny also has a younger sister named Demi, and an older brother named Scott.
- When he was younger, he wanted to become an astronaut.
- Kenny started his career as a model.
- Kenny performed in plays for Abilene Community Theatre and The Abilene Actors Guild.
- Kenny went to a charter school, and he was there only about six to seven hours a week.
- He loves writing, photography, music and improv comedy.
- He is inspired by the work of Kurt Vonnegut, Albert Camus, Michael Haneke, Martin Scorsese, Stanley Kubrick, Francis Bacon, James Brown, and Erich Fromm.
These Megan Park (Grace Bowman) quick facts will have you texting your friends in excitement...
- In between filming the first and second seasons of her first TV series, Ace Lightning, Megan worked on another series, The Blobheads.
- At age nine, Megan and her family moved to London, Ontario.
- In her free time, Megan enjoys reading, writing, shopping, listening to music and spending time with her friends and her older sister, Alison.
- In late 2005, Megan filmed a teen comedy pilot titled "In Molly's Opinon" as Molly.
- In 2004, Megan made her feature film debut playing a 1940s farm girl in Some Things That Stay.
- At age 7, she starred in a local production of "The Sound of Music".
- Megan played Becca in the Lifetime movie She's Too Young.
- She was part of the Original Kids Theater Company, where she worked with actors like Trevor Blumas and Rachel McAdams.
- Megan is very good friends with actress Miriam McDonald.
Hopefully this quote will have a similar effect.
Megan: I have a lot of clueless moments. I'm very innocent and I think the best about everyone. If you tell me something, I'll believe it.
Please take a peek at these Adrian quick facts...Francia Rasia!
- Francia attened St. Elisabeth Catholic School
- Francia has a tattoo on her right ankle of a Leo.
- Francia has mixed up her interviews before.
- Francia signed a TI-Nspire graphing calculators for patients at City of Hope (treatment center for things like cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.) for use in their math and science courses. The signing was took place at the Teen Choice Awards 2008 celebrity retreat at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, CA.
- In high school, Francia was a huge flirt.
- Francia is a brunette, and she has brown eyes.
Shows: America's Best Dance Crew, Grey's Anatomy, and Desperate Housewives
Movies: Girl Interrupted, all Adam Sandler films, and Wanted
BasketBall Team: Lakers
Creator of things (tv/movie wise): Brenda Hampton
The Cutting Edge 3: Chasing the Dream(Alejandra Delgado)
Bring It On: All or Nothing(Leti)
Tv Show Credits
The Secret Life of the American Teenager(Adrian Lee)
Over There"The Prisoner" (Sawa)
- Francia is a Catholic.
- Dance Skills
- Hip Hop
- Ballet and Polynesian
- Francia's mom (Virginia Almendarez) owns the restaurant "EL RUBI" in Panorama City, CA.
- Height: 5'3 (1.60 m)
- Francia has two sisters named Irlanda and Italia, they are named after the Spanish names of Ireland and Italy.
- Francia is of Mexican and Honduran decent.
- Her father is Maximo Renán Almendarez Coello, a LA Radio DJ better know as El Cucuy on 97.9 FM, La Raza.
What's more, we have quotes of Francia's as well.
- Francia: (on her feelings towards the characters she has played) I've loved every character I've played so far and I think it is because there is a little bit of me in every one of them.
- Francia: (on her celebrity encounter) My most memorable one so far, and it's only because it's Angelina Jolie's dad, was Jon Voight. We were at the MTV Awards and he actually came up to my boyfriend and told him that he really enjoyed his work. I love, love Angelina Jolie.
- Francia: (on how long acting has been a part of her life) I started when I was 16. One day I just said that I'm tired of this, I've been wanting to act my whole life, I've got to do something about it now or I think later it'll be too late.
- Francia (on 'why she goes by Raisa instead of Almandarez'): It was actually a miscommunication when I first started in the business. When I was getting my headshots, they mixed up my names. They put Almandárez. I was really upset about it. I guess I never made it clear in production with my first couple of projects to change it to Raisa. The reason is that my dad said when I was born he gave me the name Francia Raisa because he knew that one day I was going to be a star. So I really wanted to keep that. I love my last name, but I just adore Francia Raisa and I want to keep my father's wishes.
- Francia (on 'The Cutting Edge'): I loved the energy and the passion that everyone had while making this film. We all had great chemistry, and we all got along really well. It translated to the big screen amazingly, and it helped us bring the characters to life. I really enjoyed getting back into figure skating and learning all the stunts. I used to skate about nine years ago, and when I was doing this film I was able to advance my skating abilities, get into shape, and I got free ice skating lessons!
Try to take the opportunity to check out these facts about Inida Eisley, or Ashley Juergens.
- India is proficient in Cycling and Martial Arts.
- India can do Southern and British accents.
- India can dance ballet, tap and modern.
- India has her father's last name, Eisley.
- Inidia's mother, Olivia Hussey, has acted in Romeo and Juliet, and Jesus of Nazareth.
- India's father, David Glen Eisley, is a musician and actor, and plays on SpongeBob SquarePants, 90210, and Dirty White Boy.
- India is the half-sister of Alexander Martin.
- Todd Justice is her agent, and her management comes from Frozen Flame Entertainment.
- India has dark brown hair and green eyes.
- She is 5'3" and weighs 120 pounds.
- India was a model in Mary Kate and Ashley [Olsen]'s Fashion Show.
PLUS a great quote.
India: (on her character in The Secret Life of the American Teenager) I play Ashley, she's the rebellious younger sister of Amy. And, there are parts of her that are much, much, older, but then there are parts of her that are emotionally, still a thirteen year old. So she's just always clashing... internally with herself.
Do you have some quick facts you'd like to share? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "SLF Quick Facts" and we might post them on this page!
Latest page update: made by GiovannaCupcakes
, Jan 7 2010, 5:47 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by GiovannaCupcakes
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: Quick Facts
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.